Sunday, November 1, 2009

The sugar rush begins

Happy Halloween from the Barneys!
We went to our ward Halloween Hoopla and had loads and loads of fun (almost as much fun as we had candy in our buckets afterward!) Here's Tinkerbell, Usain Bolt the Olympic 100 M dash gold medalist, and a chicken.
This video shows Ben in action as a chicken. Too bad he could only keep the costume on for 15 minutes before he started sweating to death. He made one cute little chicken, though, for as long as it lasted.
The other pics are our recent trips to Disneyland. Amy and I celebrated our birthday there. Birthdays are so cool with a twin. And especially when it's Amy. We had a birthday sleepover the night before. She kept doing nice things for me during the day saying it was in honor of my birthday. Then I had fun making my own birthday cake because, really, it was for Amy. That's what I call a lesson in service! Here's baby Kate with her matching Moms at Disneyland.

Chris has gotten used to me hounding him to take pictures. He has the longer arm and he's gotten pretty good at it, don't you think? Here's us on our date night at Disneyland on tea cups (thank you Sheri for watching the kids!).

4 comments:

Eliza Brock said...

Dude! Date night at disneyland...no fair! Looks like Fun!

Danny and Amy said...

I'm glad you put that video of Ben. A picture just wouldn't have done his little "waddle" justice. Cute costumes. Save me some candy!

Heather said...

Cute costumes! Jada was a chicken as well (thank you, Old Navy!). I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Happy belated birthday, my friend!

Roundy Crew said...

I've never seen such a cute chicken! Tinkerbell is beautiful and the running costume is hilarious. Happy belated birthday! Glad you twins are so close. Love you.