Saturday, June 14, 2008

He's an early laugher



Ben started laughing at about 2 months. My sister-in-law found an article that said most kids don't start laughing until 3-6 months old. So I guess that makes Ben an early laugher. That doesn't surprise me since my other kids were all ahead in things, too. Like Lucy, for instance, knows approximately 20 percent more than the average 2 year old about anything to do with Ariel. Sam excelled in his own way, too. He can spin 40 percent longer than most kids his age before falling over. I guess I'm just blessed. But really, they are great kids and I can't get enough of this little guy's giggles!

5 comments:

bionicb said...

I love Ben's little laugh. He is truly a "happy" baby- they do not get any happier than him! Are you guys ever going to have a hard baby? I hope not :)

Eliza Brock said...

Ahhh....who doesn't love hearing a baby laugh, honestly. How cute, i miss having babies at my house! Your blog is cute, I love it. We are planning a Disney/Sea world trip in Oct. I should get the down low on sea world from you sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hey your blogs are addorable,as well as your kids. I thought I'd leave the link for our blog it's http://insidethepollaksworld.blogspot.com

Justin & Kamie said...

Hey Barneys! Welcome to the blog world.

Ben's little laugh is SO cute. I just want to squeeze those cheeks too.. :)

Our blog is: www.justinandkamie.blogspot.com

Daniel T said...

Found the blog...it was already on our list. Nice laaugh!